users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] fastinfoset and gzip

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:11:49 +0000

On Jan 21, 2010, at 3:44 PM, Florian Hehlen wrote:

> Yeah…. My bad!
>
> In between 2 batch of tests I had introduced a ‘,’ in param value:
>
> <init-param>
> <param-name>com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ResourceFilters</
> param-name>
> <param-
> value>com.sag.ids.service.filters.FastInfoSetFilterFactory,</param-
> value>
> </init-param>
>
> This somehow resulted in the filter not getting loaded. Should I
> have been able to see this in the logs?

Ug, this is a bug. Deployment should fail as multiple filters are
declared as ';' separated values so in the case the ',' would be
considered as part of the class name.

Could you log an issue?

> I am still struggling with what all the logging at startup means. I
> am also not sure if there is more logging I could be enabling

You could set JDK logging to include the Config level and that will
give you more output about what components are loaded, but i dunno if
that helps in this case.

> It’s working well now… thanks for your help.

Great!

Paul.