users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] fastinfoset and gzip

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:51:18 +0000

Hi,

Notice the following:

> SEVERE: A message body writer for Java type, class
> java.util.ArrayList, and MIME media type, application/fastinfoset,
> was not found

This implies that jersey-fastinfoset (or one of its dependencies) has
not been included as i would assume this error would occur
independently of whether the GZIP filter is present or not.

So are you saying it works if you do the following to the same service?

$ curl -s -HAccept:application/fastinfoset http://localhost:8080/symbol/desc/DAX30

Paul.