users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Setting Request Content Type Dynamically

From: cgswtsu78 <cgray_at_proofpoint.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:03:50 -0800 (PST)

Paul,

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried them but the GET request didn't find
the resource.

I extended the ResourceConfig class and added the .json to the end of the
GET request.

when I execute GET /chartsvcs/topspamsenderchart the request succeeds but
when I do the below it fails to find it.

executed GET /chartsvcs/topspamsenderchart.json

@Path("/chartsvcs")
public class TopSpamSenderWSImpl extends ResourceConfig {
{

@GET
@Path("/topspamsenderchart")
@Produces({MediaType.APPLICATION_XML, MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON})
public Response getTopSpamSenderChartTest1() throws Exception{

Object o = call something to populate object...

return Response.ok(o).type("application/json").build();

}

}