users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Classloader Issues

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:58:43 +0100

On Dec 15, 2009, at 10:47 AM, Cemo Koc wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> For me it is almost everything clear now. But my last question will
> be about
> which libraries you are bundling in jersey-gf-bundle.jar. As far as
> I know
> jersey-gf-bundle is consisting
>
> jersey-server
> jersey-client
> jersey-core
> jersey-json

jersey-gf-bundle depends on jersey-bundle and the the pom file of the
latter declared what is included:

http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/jersey/jersey-bundle/1.1.5-ea-SNAPSHOT/jersey-bundle-1.1.5-ea-SNAPSHOT.pom

Specifically see the configuration of the maven-dependency-plugin that
declares the artifacts that are included.

Paul.