users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Classloader Issues

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:15:33 +0100

Hi Cemo,

If you take a fresh install of GF v3 and copy the jersey-gf-bundle-
{version}.jar i linked to glassfish/modules/jersey-gf-bundle.jar you
should be able to deploy a Jersey app, the the same version as
{version}, *without* requiring Jersey jars in the war or class loader
delegation set to false. you should not get any exceptions in this case.

The exceptions are only produced when Jersey jars are included in the
war and class loader delegation is set to false. It is hard to get rid
of these exceptions because of the way META-INF/services and class

What we really really need is the ability to continuously push
SNAPSHOT versions of Jersey to a publicly accessible GlassFish update
center.

Paul.