users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Classloader Issues

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:28:41 +0100

On Dec 14, 2009, at 4:21 PM, Cemo Koc wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In this try, I could see SNAPSHOT log but also raised some errors.
> You can
> check my attached logs.
>
> Thanks http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4164663/log.txt log.txt

Yes, as i said previously there will be some errors, due to the
intermix of META-INF/services for different versions of Jersey for
stuff loaded using different class loaders, but they do not stop the
application from functioning.

The former occurs because Jersey in the war finds a component declared
in Jersey in GF but it is loaded by a different class loader.

The latter can be resolved by including jersey-multipart in the war. I
have yet to work out why this exception occurs, but is probably some
consequence of class loaders.

Paul.