users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Webkit issue for revisions after 1.1.3-ea

From: Daniel Larsson <daniel.j.larsson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 19:44:04 +0100

The problem may be that Safari (at least) prefers application/xml over
application/xhtml+xml and text/html, and you have GET methods for both
representations. A workaround is to use
the @ImplicitProduces({"text/html;qs=4", "application/xhtml+xml;qs=5"})
annotation on your resource class, to make Jersey pick HTML rather than XML.