users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Tracing URI matching and method dispatching

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:10:36 +0100

Hi,

See attached for a quick example of a prototype. I am using the
Bookstore example. Notice that it presents the list of regular
expressions to be matched (in matching order) as well as the JSP file
that was resolved and the message body writer that utilized.

Obviously these messages need to be improved, but hopefully this gets
the point across. I need to work out an appropriate compact but
informative syntax.

It should be easy to also generate HTML responses as well for when
4/5xx errors occur.

Paul.