users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Variation in configuration of Jersey Servlet

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:41:16 +0100

Hi Suchitha,

It is a bug that i have recently fixed. The problem is that JBoss 5.x
does things a little differently than other web/app servers and
returns URIs from a class loader that declare a "vfsfile" or "vfszip"
scheme.

See the email here:

   http://markmail.org/search/?q=list
%3Anet.java.dev.jersey.users#query:list%3Anet.java.dev.jersey.users
+page:2+mid:us4iscqtqwrw7eo3+state:results

could you try with 1.1.5-ea-SNAPSHOT and let me know if deployment is
now works consistently for package scanning?

Paul.