users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] FormParam problem in InjectableProvider and Spring

From: Cemo Koc <cem.koc.fwd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:48:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi Paul,

After many hours I found the problem. First of all I should say that your
implementation is working like a charm.

The problem is about my class loader. At the lib folder of my Glassfish V2
server there is another version of Jersey (Jersey Bundle v1.0.3.1). My
application is using WebApplicationImpl of this library. After removing it,
It started to work as you expected.

Thanks again for your great helps.