users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Help with creating an OAuth Service Provider using Jersey OAuth Api

From: Hubert Le Van Gong <Hubert.Levangong_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:05:21 +0100

Hi Mahesh,

I see Paul has already indicated the URL to get the jar files.
As Suneel pointed out, the OAuth implementation we have in Jersey does
not
offer a full-fledged Service Provider since it encompasses design
considerations
that are beyond OAuth proper. For instance you would need to provide:
- token service (management)
- user authentication method(s)
- policy enforcement etc.

We do have implemented all this in OpenSSO (http://opensso.org) as an
extension
to our platform. For now the code is an extension but we're in the
process of integrating
it to OpenSSO as a core feature.

Back to Jersey, we have 3 components (see here for more details)
- OAuth signature library
- OAuth client filter
- OAuth server filter

Cheers,