users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey and OpenSocial

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:42:40 +0100

Hi Rob,

I know of no such effort. My memory is hazy on this but i thought
Shindig was using Apache Abdera for the underlying framework since
OpenSocial is based on using Atom as an envelope.

However, i had a quick look at the code and it seems they have written
their own stuff some of which looks, at least superficially, similar,
for example:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/shindig/trunk/java/common/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/protocol/Operation.java

Paul.