users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] determining resources

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:30:09 +0100

On Nov 12, 2009, at 8:33 AM, Suchitha Koneru (sukoneru) wrote:

> Hello All,
> In one of our use cases ,we will have to determine all the
> jax-rs annotated resources in the run time. I would like to have a
> look at the source code for Jersey which performs this task. Could
> you please provide any pointers to the package or class name where I
> can find this info.

Do you mean the class scanning?

If so take a look at the com.sun.jersey.api.core.
{PackagesResourceConfig, ClasspathResourceConfig} and follow the steps
to the
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.container.config.AnnotatedClassScanner.
However, the former classes may be sufficient for your needs.

BTW i am going to completely refactor the AnnotatedClassScanner to
modularize it such that i can fix some issues with scanning on
WebLogic and JBoss 5.x.

Paul.