users@jersey.java.net

JerseyTest: HTTPServer starts multiple times

From: tarjei <tarjei_at_nu.no>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:28:32 +0100

Hi, I've spent some time working with the jersey test framework today.
Since I've allready posted one bug that I then found a workaround to, I
thought I'd see if posting to the maillinglist solved my other problems.

The first one I want to report is that when I use
com.sun.jersey.test.framework.spi.container.http.HTTPContainerFactory
with multiple test methods, then it tries to create a new Container for
each test, resulting in Address already in use exceptions.

Also, the HTTPContainer does not support Spring for some reason.

Regards
Tarjei

--
Tarjei Huse