users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] ContextResolver , JSON and ERROR_JAXB_RI_2_1_10_MISSING()

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 16:51:25 +0100

On Nov 6, 2009, at 4:31 PM, Cemo Koc wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Sorry for late Paul, but I have again same problem. My provider can
> not be
> created but at runtime I can reach that library. I don't know what I
> should
> do now.

Any stack traces output in the server log?

What version of Jersey are you using?

Are you deploying a war with JAXB jars in the war?

I suspect your JAXBEntityContextResolver cannot be instantiated
because the JAXB 2.1.x version is being overridden by a lesser JAXB
version used by GF v2.1.1

Does the following work in your application code:

        this.context = new JSONJAXBContext(
         JSONConfiguration.natural().build(), ...);

?

In the mean time Jakub is going to send out some instructions to use
the JAXB JSON natural convention of GF v2.1.1.

Paul.