users@jersey.java.net

Jersey/CXF

From: Trolly Rogers <trolly.s.rogers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:07:23 -0500

Hi All - I'm not sure if this is the right place to post so forgive and
ignore me if it is. My organization will be implementing restful services in
the near future and they're currently considering Jersey, and CXF. I'm
pretty much a huge fan of Jersey; it's got a large active user base,
java.net project, Paul Sandoz, and from what I can tell it's been around
much longer in terms of jax-rs support than cxf has. jax-rs is our only
concern here, so all the great jax-ws support CXF offers in addition doesn't
matter to us.

I did some searching around the web on this topic and most of what i find is
quite dated. Anyone know of any good sources of info on this? Or does anyone
care to comment on why you chose Jersey over CXF?