users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] web.xml for multiple resource classes

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 16:05:23 -0400

Can you say a little more about what you are trying to do. Jersey can
handle (and will normally discover) multiple resource classes in a
single application and will route requests to the appropriate resource
class according to the algorithm here:

https://jsr311.dev.java.net/nonav/releases/1.0/spec/
spec3.html#x3-340003.7

Marc.