users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Getting nuts with hangs in Client API

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 22:49:30 +0200

Hi,

When i stated in a previous email:

   "Ug, that looks like a silly windows bug"

i meant it looks like a bug with Jersey + JDK on Windows, because the
scanning works fine in other environments (e.g. Mac) as there are unit
tests for it that are not failing.

All Naresh is stating is he cannot reproduce in his Window's
environment and JDK (i dunno which version) with Jersey 1.1.2.

Can you send details of your environment so Naresh can sync up with
that?

Paul.