users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] jersey wholesales

From: michael brody <brands-area_at_live.cn>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:47:20 -0500 (CDT)

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3646530/20090709095007409.jpg
 www.brandsarea.com
  PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
* Brand New with Tag
* Reebok NFL MLB NBA NHL FOOTBALL Licensed Football Jersey
* ALL NUMBERS, LOGOS and NAMES are SEWN on and EMBROIDERED
* High quality double stitched embroidery of team name, player`s number and
player`s name on the front and the back of jersey. Lightning Bolts are
also sewn on and double stitched.
* SEWN NFL Equipment Shield On Front Collar
* ON FIELD JERSEY WORN BY THE PROS
* Made of 100% HEAVYWEIGHT mesh nylon
  Size: 48(M), 50(L), 52(XL), 54(2XL)
  Need more pictures please come to my website www(dot)brandsarea(dot)com
  Please add my MSN to yours: brands-area_at_live.cn brands-area_at_hotmail.com