users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] on sale

From: michael brody <brands-area_at_live.cn>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 00:27:39 -0700 (PDT)

dear sir,
          we welcome you for your enquiry of Feb.1 and thank you for your
interest in our commodities.our website are updating new product now and you
will see many new products on there www.brandsarea.com.

          we trust that you will agree that our products and prices appeal
to the most selective buyer.and we also allow a proper discount according to
the quantity ordered.
          thank you again for your interest in our products. we are looking
forward to your order and you may be assured that it will receive or prompt
and careful attention.
          yours truly,
          MSN: brands-area_at_live.cn
          MSN:brands-area_at_hotmail.com