users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] eclipse .classpath file available?

From: Robert Koberg <rob_at_koberg.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 08:55:56 -0700

Hi,

For eclipse users there is a maven to eclipse plugin:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/m2eclipse-mojo.html

It appears to either be there by default or is downloaded.

So, you can simply run:

$ mvn eclipse:m2eclipse

best,
-Rob

On Aug 6, 2009, at 8:14 AM, Robert Koberg wrote:

> On Aug 6, 2009, at 8:03 AM, Paul Sandoz wrote:
>
>>> I tried to instal m2eclipse maven plugin for eclipse, but could
>>> not get through the install process. I was able to install their
>>> development version (I am using eclipse 3.5 - Build id:
>>> 20090621-0832 on OS X). When I try to run maven against the root
>>> pom.xml (don't know if I using correct terminology), I get the
>>> following:
>>>
>>> [WARNING]
>>> [WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the
>>> effective model for com.sun.jersey:jersey-project:pom:1.1.2-ea-
>>> SNAPSHOT
>>> [WARNING] Invalid POM com.sun.jersey:jersey-project:1.1.2-ea-
>>> SNAPSHOT (/Users/rkobergmac/Documents/workspace/jersey/jersey/
>>> pom.xml): 'build.plugins.plugin.version' is missing for
>>> org.codehaus.mojo:buildnumber-maven-plugin