users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] eclipse .classpath file available?

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 10:39:18 +0200

On Aug 6, 2009, at 5:14 AM, Robert Koberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there are an eclipse .classpath file floating around that has all
> of the
> $jersey/doc('.classpath'/)/classpath/classpathentry[@src]
> directories identified (for the trunk)?

I do not have one. Nor do i think there should be a file that globally
references all source because Jersey is separated into maven modules.
Every time we refractor a module or add a new module we would have to
update this file.

> Or, is there a quick way to identify all source directories for
> eclipse?

Each jar file on maven is also accompanied by a Jersey source jar.
Does the eclipse maven plugin recognize that?

> Is jersey competeing for the most source directories? :)

One for each leaf maven module :-) Are there any eclipse utilities to
work this out from the maven pom files?

Paul.