users@jersey.java.net

first results on the PUJ-API

From: Felipe Gaścho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:04:39 +0200

The first results from my latest pet project are online:

http://kenai.com/projects/puj/pages/PUJ-API

for the ones that helped me during these first decision steps, a big thanks..

* I am still thinking about the best distribution of the data over the
HTTP resources.. but at least I have a starting point :) eheh
* This applications uses Glassfish, MySql, EJB 3 and JPA Toplink.. it
is built by Maven and the full source code is available on the
Mercurial repository (https://kenai.com/hg/puj~arena)

suggestions are always welcome since it is a "school" project on Java
EE technologies ...

--
Looking for a client application for this service:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/footprint-service/wadl