users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Problems with test framework

From: Naresh <Srinivas.Bhimisetty_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:26:21 +0530

Hi,

bea wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the answer to both.
>

> Answering to Naresh, I've tried out with maven 2.0.9 and I'm still
> getting an error.
> Using maven 2.2.1, with the default container selected, Grizzly, the
> only thing I get is:
>
> 20-ago-2009 10:18:25 com.sun.grizzly.http.servlet.ServletContextImpl
> initListeners
> WARNING: Unable to load listener: null
Are you using the ".setContextListenerClassName(...)' of the
ApplicationDescriptor instance?
If so, are you sure that class is in your class path?
The possible issue that I think might be causing this is - you might be
specifying a context-listener class, and may be that class is not found
on the classpath.

-Naresh