users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] WCF to Jersey interop, compression

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 12:03:37 +0200

Hi Arman,

I am cross posting to the Grizzly users list, as it might a config
issue with the compression set up, or it might be that the compression
set up is for transport encoding rather than content encoding.

Jersey also has a content encoding filter:

   https://jersey.dev.java.net/nonav/apidocs/1.1.0-ea/jersey/com/sun/jersey/api/container/filter/GZIPContentEncodingFilter.html

Paul.