users@jersey.java.net

roll-your-own Guice

From: Christopher Piggott <cpiggott_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 22:58:41 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to find all the jars I need to add guice to my jersey based
application. Right now I'm having trouble finding, among other
things:

    com.sun.ws.rest.api.container.ContainerException;
    com.sun.ws.rest.spi.resource.ResourceProvider;
    com.sun.ws.rest.spi.resource.ResourceProviderContext;

Something tells me this shouldn't be quite so dfficult.

1) Are there any more up-to-date examples?
2) Most of the jersey "downloads" page has maven and non-maven links,
but not the guice side. Would somebody be willing to fix up that
document to include links to the jars for non-maven users?

Thanks for any pointers.

--Chris