users@jersey.java.net

RE: [Jersey] Accessing some kind of configuration in an Application

From: Markus KARG <markus.karg_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 21:36:19 +0200

Hi Daniel,

still this is an English Mailing List. ;-)

What I originally wanted to point out was that you can just choose a
different technology like Properties API or Preferences API in JavaSE or
JDNI in JavaEE. I thought you know that, so I did not explicitly name them.
Hope your SharePoint project is going well? Maybe you like to report about
it here? :-)

Regards

Markus