users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] StringTemplateProvider

From: Chris Winters <chris.winters_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 09:19:39 -0400

I've updated the Freemarker Provider to be more amenable to
subclassing (allowing you to change the template context in a
subclass, default template extension, and modify the freemarker
configuration) and put it on github as well. Thanks for the implicit
nudge Bill :-)

http://github.com/cwinters/jersey-freemarker/tree/master

Chris