users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Issue with WADL "_at_link" Javadoc tag for dynamic content

From: Jeff Mills <jmills_at_convio.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 07:15:43 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I added it to the javadoc plugin's configuration element:

    <plugin>
        <executions>
            <execution>
                <goals>
                    <goal>javadoc</goal>
                </goals>
                <phase>compile</phase>
            </execution>
        </execution
        <configuration>
            <doclet>com.sun.jersey.wadl.resourcedoc.ResourceDoclet</doclet>

<docletPath>${path.separator}${project.build.outputDirectory}</docletPath>
            <docletArtifacts>
        </configuration>
    </plugin>