users@jersey.java.net

RE: [Jersey] Application scaling support in Jersey

From: Suchitha Koneru (sukoneru) <"Suchitha>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:53:37 -0700

Thanks Tatu for the suggestion. If I have a list of 50,000 or for example 1000 items, Would Jersey process this list in the form of batches ? Is Batch processing or Handling of large data sets built into Jersey Framework? I am trying to see if there are any annotations in Jersey which I can use in this scenario.

Thanks,
Suchitha.