users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] www.ebaysource.com cheap nfl jerseys,mlb jerseys,nhl jerseys,nba jerseys,Accept paypl

From: abby87chen <ebayamy87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 01:03:55 -0700 (PDT)

hello!my dear friend ,

NFL,NHL,NBA,MLB Jerseys on sale now

We have many jerseys of other players,so please contact us for more
information if you are interested Shipped by.. we ACCEPT PAYPAL
1)All of 100% Polyester Air knit 190gsm
2) Letters and number are sewn on jerseys body,100% embroidery
3) We can customize your design,Logo and Numbers on backside,size:48 50 52
54.
High-quality jersey for you, If you need to see the quality, we can supply
the stock list and details prictures to you.This high quality jersey is made
of breathable, quick-drying
Air-Knit polyester for long lasting comfort and durability.
The jersey is decorated in the team colors, has reinforced stitching on the
shoulders and arm holes, and proudly displays the intricate embroidered and
applique twill team graphics.
If you are interested in it ,Please detailed see every pictures.It will show
itself all character for you. It is a good choose for every Gentlewoman.Hope
you don't miss it !We also sell other brand goods american football
jersey,baseball jersey,soccer jersey,basketall jersey etc,More details pls
don't hesitate to contact me: 86-594-2582883
E-mail:ebaysource_at_188.com
web:http://www.ebaysource.com
MSN: SUNNY871920_at_live.cn/ joansong0816_at_msn.com