users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] How to activate the Jersey log?

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:35:25 -0700

Hi Fabio,

Unfortunately there is no logging statements in the code. I want to
enable a much more dynamic approach with the concept of a developer
mode that adapts classes with logging information rather than
"polluting" the runtime code with logging statements.

What is AtividadeSmartGWTRequest? a JAXB object or your own type? if
the latter i presume you have message body reader for that type, are
you sure the reader is returning an instance compatible with that type?

Paul.