users@jersey.java.net

Re: Spring Annotation injected resources with JSP views

From: <rossjduncan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 12:39:09 +0000

Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for your help with this, and especially for going to the
trouble of preparing the modified bookstore code!

We have had a few maven/http connectivity issues from our dev environment
this week that have hamperred progress testing this, but I did manage to
get the code you attached on Monday running (just once!) earlier in the
week - this being enough to demonstrate the two concepts (spring
annotations, and implicit JSP) working together.

Im not sure I understand all the details of why the filter is more
appropriate in this case (other than that it works!), but I am really happy
to see this much working.

More than likely we will have more questions about Jersey, but thanks for
the quick and helpful response.

Cheers,
Ross