users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Embedded Grizzly with spring?

From: Chris Winters <chris.winters_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:10:17 -0400

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 7:55 AM, Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_sun.com> wrote:
>  http://www.cwinters.com/blog/2009/04/03/jersey_freemarker_provider.html
>
> IIUC Chris's implementation uses a web app template loader, so the
> freemarker templates are expected to be in the web pages area. So i do not
> think it will work as you want without modifying the initiation code.

That's correct. I wrote it to serve up files from under WEB-INF
because that's what I needed. I'd imagine it would be pretty easy to
modify to pull the templates from the classpath instead -- I see that
Struts2 does this[1].

I don't think I'd be doing this anytime soon, but feel free to modify
as you like.

Chris

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.0.14/docs/using-freemarker-templates.html#UsingFreemarkerTemplates-TemplateLoading