users@jersey.java.net

RE: [Jersey] WadlGeneratorApplicationDoc file contents??

From: Martin Grotzke <martin.grotzke_at_freiheit.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 00:57:30 +0200

Hi Mark,

my application-doc.xml contains an element that encapsulates the
content, like this:

    <doc xml:lang="de" title="ChangeLog">
           <h3>ChangeLog</h3>
           <hr/>
    </doc>

With this it's working. However, I also checked the generate-wadl sample
and modified the application-doc.xml so that it looks like this

    <doc xml:lang="en" title="The doc for your API">
        This is a paragraph that is added to the start of the generated
application.wadl
        This is a second paragraph that is added to the start of the
generated application.wadl
    </doc>

The resulting application.html (via mvn package) also contained both
paragraphs.

Cheers,
Martin