users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] validation???

From: Bruno Vernay <brunovern.a_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 11:58:20 +0200

I was referring to the example in the thread you cited:
http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Anet.java.dev.jersey.users+validation#query:list%3Anet.java.dev.jersey.users%20validation%20order%3Adate-backward+page:1+mid:3qhjvhnozilsuzmn+state:results

The annotations made me hope that JAXB could do what I dreamed.
I guess that the annotations were simply not related to JAXB.

Bruno