users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] json + xml together

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 11:28:24 +0200

On Mar 31, 2009, at 7:21 PM, Tatu Saloranta wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:24 AM, Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_sun.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mar 31, 2009, at 6:21 PM, Felipe Gaścho wrote:
>>
>>> few months ago I noticed an example of dual response type (JSON +
>>> XML).. do you have this link ?
>>>

>> See the JSON from JAXB sample
>> http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/jersey/samples/json-from-jaxb/1.0.2/json-from-jaxb-1.0.2-project.zip
>
> Paul, would it be possible to also add a link to something browsable
> (source repository viewer)?

It is possible to browse directly using say the link:

   https://jersey.dev.java.net/svn/jersey/trunk/jersey/

but you need to log in. Otherwise there is the HTML-based browsing
support but it is very slow and not very good:

   https://jersey.dev.java.net/source/browse/jersey/trunk/jersey

Do you know how to add things to FishEye?

> It's bit of a pain to download and unzip
> the bundle, if it's done just occasionally (I have had this happen a
> few times)

It was actually intentional to send the zip file to encourage
developers to run and play with the code :-)

But i agree it can also be useful just to point to some link with code
for those that want to do a quick copy and paste.

Paul.