users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] JSON + XML : how to choose the return type ?

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:38:28 +0200

Hi,

I just tried this with 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT and GF logs the following:

EVERE: StandardWrapperValve[Jersey Web Application]: PWC1406:
Servlet.service() for servlet Jersey Web Application threw exception
java.lang.ClassCastException: [Ljava.lang.Object;
         at
com
.sun
.jersey
.samples
.helloworld
.resources
.HelloWorldResource.getClichedMessage(HelloWorldResource.java:45)
         at
sun
.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
39)
         at
sun
.reflect
.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:
25)

What Web container are you using?

Paul.