users@jersey.java.net

RE: [Jersey] Generating WADL's with references to XSD of JAXB schema

From: Rabick, Mark A (IS) <"Rabick,>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:38:34 -0500

Martin,

I can't find the wadl ant task. The build.xml file defines the class:

<taskdef name="generatewadl"
classname="com.sun.jersey.wadl.GenerateWadlTask">

Your class path includes:
        <include
name="com/sun/jersey/contribs/ant-wadl-task/${jersey-release-version}/an
t-wadl-task-${jersey-release-version}.jar" />

Assume I'm using the Java 1.5 path through the build. I don't have the
ant-wadl-task under contribs in my local repository or out on:

http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/jersey/contribs/

It's not in the maven-wadl-plugin-1.0.3.jar either.

--mark

Mark A. Rabick - Software Engineer
Em: mark.rabick_at_ngc.com