users@jersey.java.net

Re: Re: [Jersey] Putting the RESTful "connectedness" around my existing Domain objects

From: <amsmota_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:29:42 +0000

No, I don't mean nothing of that, and I don't understand why you reach that
conclusion from what I wrote.

I mean for true HATEOAS to be implemented, the server should be free to
implement whatever he wants on his side, without the client pre-knowledge
of that, and that application state changes should be driven by the server,
not by the pre-knowledge of the client.