users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey 1.0.3 released

From: Jakub Podlesak <Jakub.Podlesak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:42:38 +0200

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 08:57:34PM -0700, Richard Wallace wrote:
> Awesome, especially the Guice integration. One problem is that the
> jersey-bundle doesn't have the OSGi manifest entries.

I have removed them, as they were present just for GlassFish integration.

Since we rely on META-INF/services mechanism, i did not expect
the headers itself would make jersey-bundle work for a generic osgi container.
Is that incorrect assumption? If you want the headers back, could
you please also share how you use it?

osgi headers are now present at [1], but for GlassFish, we are using
certain special attributes there.

~Jakub

[1]http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/jersey/glassfish/v3/osgi/jersey-gf-bundle/1.0.3/jersey-gf-bundle-1.0.3.jar