users@jersey.java.net

RE: [Jersey] Jersey Spring example

From: Sudhakar Kumar <ksudhakar_at_live.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:58:23 -0400

No kidding. Couldn't have timed it any better. Thanks for your time.

-Sudhakar.

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:11:16 +0200
From: Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM
To: users_at_jersey.dev.java.net
Subject: Re: [Jersey] Jersey Spring example

Hi Sudhakar,
How very timely. See here:

http://markmail.org/search/?q=list%3Anet.java.dev.jersey.users#query:list%3Anet.java.dev.jersey.users+page:1+mid:owkjomjob3iudi7t+state:results
The instructions in the enterprise tech tip refer to Glassfish V3 Prelude but there should be no problems installing with Tomcat.
Hope this helps.Paul.
On Apr 14, 2009, at 1:07 AM, Sudhakar Kumar wrote:Can someone point me to a blog or tutorial that demonstrates the use of Jersey and Spring together please? (something more recent than Jersey 0.7) I have been looking at the spring-annotations sample but for some reason my resource gets instantiated twice and I am not sure whats causing that to happen.

Jersey: 1.0.2
Spring: 2.5.*
Tomcat 1.6
JRE 1.5

Thanks
-Sudhakar

Rediscover HotmailŪ: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.

Rediscover HotmailŪ: Get e-mail storage that grows with you.