users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Guice 2.0 support now available

From: Alex Bleasdale <rhodlite78_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 13:54:06 -0700 (PDT)

This is great news!

Just by chance, are there any example applications for this right now? I'd be particularly interested to see a sample application that built on the simple grizzly/jersey "hello world" example - only one which allowed guice to be able to inject filters in between the request/response chain.

I'm currently using the excellent warp-servlet (http://www.wideplay.com/) to achieve this right now - but would be particularly interested to see if I could achieve the same effects using just grizzly, jersey and guice 2.0.

Great news once again about the guice support and I'm really looking forward to seeing any examples (jersey/guice) that anyone would like to share.

Thanks very much,