users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] WADL + Ant

From: Andrew Ochsner <aochsner_at_cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:59:05 -0700

Yeah I'm actually at the point now that I want to generate the wadl at build
time I think because 1) i don't want to have to do a whole deploy cycle to
test out small changes in the docs and 2) i'd like to apply a stylesheet to
it (the wadl -> html one).

Started down the path of doing the Ant task creation, but then the weekend
came. Think I'll pick it up on Monday. Shouldn't be too difficult.

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Martin Grotzke <martin.grotzke_at_freiheit.com