users@jersey.java.net

XSLT and Jersey

From: Steve Mactaggart <steve_at_whitesquaresoft.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 14:13:18 +1100

Hi all,
I am loving the ease of use of Jersey to expose simple XML web services, I
have a quick question about being able to do server side transforms on the
data using XSLT.

We want to have a standard document format for accessing some of our data,
but also the ability to pass a flag to the web service that allows us to
turn on XSLT or some sort of processing that will modify the XML output.

We don't want to have multiple data models, as they are close to the same,
we just would like to do some post (jaxb) processing on the XML to make
minor changes.

Is there any way to do this inside the Jersey framework?

Thank,
Steve