users@jersey.java.net

RE: [Jersey] INFO level warning messages in gf v2ur2 on every request

From: Alex Sherwin <alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 11:42:08 -0500

Just did a little bit of trial and error

The warning appears when I'm using BASIC security in web.xml. I'm using the
jersey client with the apache http client back end for BASIC auth when
performing these requests.

I tried with CURL to make the same GET request, and it still occurs (ruling
out jersey client/apache http auth back end).

It appears to be happening on all requests that have BASIC security turned
on in web.xml

Alex Sherwin
alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com