users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Double // in URL

From: Daniel Manzke <daniel.manzke_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:13:33 +0100

Is there a way, to tell Jersey what it should threat them as equal?

My problem is that I'm using sub locators and it seems that jersey stop
finding a sub resource when hitting the empty path segment. If I understand
you right, jersey should give me an empty resource and it would be my turn
to do the right thing.

But empty path isn't supported by jersey right?

Thanks,
Daniel