users@jersey.java.net

Re: [Jersey] Jersey provider-detection fails under Tomcat?

From: Gili <cowwoc_at_bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 17:10:13 -0800 (PST)

It's taking me forever to debug this, but in the process of troubleshooting I
noticed that MultiPartReader isn't annotated with @Provider as required
according to MessageBodyReader's specification. The Javadoc reads "To add a
MessageBodyReader implementation, annotate the implementation class with
@Provider". Could this be it? It still doesn't explain why this works under
Glassfish without the annotation.

Gili