users@jersey.java.net

Re: Guice Integration <was> Re: [Jersey] Planned features

From: Gili <cowwoc_at_bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:34:11 -0800 (PST)

        That's the difficult part. On the one hand Guice 1.0 is a couple of
years old and missing a some important features which make Jersey
integration a bit harder. On the other hand, Guice 2.0 has no known
release date. It was originally due in Summer 2008, then Fall 2008 now
no one knows. My latest codebase (the one I uploaded into the
issue-tracker) is built against Guice trunk.

        I'll contact the Guice authors one more time to see what their revised
schedule is.

Gili