users@jersey.java.net

Re: Guice Integration <was> Re: [Jersey] Planned features

From: Gili <cowwoc_at_bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:48:54 -0800 (PST)

Paul,

I have no idea how to create Maven files, just how to use them. Sorry :( I
will be able to provide unit-tests however. The following tests come to
mind:

1) Try injecting a class not configured for Guice (should return a
Jersey-injected instance)
2) Try injecting a properly configured Guice class (should return a
Guice-injected instance)
3) Try injecting a class misconfigured (i.e. missing required annotations)
for Guice (should throw an exception)

Gili